Fri, Sep 16|
Breathe Together Yoga
Introduction to Medical Qigong (In-person & Virtual)
Join Joanne and Jim for this unique, interactive online experience where you will be introduced to the roots of medical Qigong during this 15-hour intensive program. The class includes both lectures and practice sessions to deepen your knowledge and experience the flows of Qi throughout your body an
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2022, 6:00 PM PDT – Sep 18, 2022, 4:30 PM PDT
Breathe Together Yoga, 14107 Winchester Blvd h, Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA
About the event
In this workshop we will address the Western & Eastern anatomy and energetic characteristics of the Yin and Yang organs, the alignment of the Five Elements within the body and map the paths of Yin & Yang Meridians. We will review the fundamental and more advanced Qigong Cleansing, Nourishing and Harmonizing exercises, with additional details specific to the Yin & Yang organs. We will practice cultivating Qi through various techniques, including:
- Breathing techniques
- Guided imagery
The goal is to increase your knowledge and promote the Self-Healing aspects of Qigong through practice to enhance your health, prevent disease, and address illness.
This course is eligible for 15 hours credits toward the JOY of Yoga 300 Hour Teacher Training.
By enrolling in this course, you are giving Breathe Together Yoga permission to share your email with the facilitators so that they may be able to send you material related to the course.
Wuji Qigong Fundamentals
- Joint Exercise review – Opening the Energetic Gates
- Energetic Cleansing & Harmonizing Exercises Review
- Introduction to Yin / Yang Meridians
- Introduction to Key Meridian Points
Yin / Yan Organ Fundamentals
- Yin / Yang Organs – Anatomy Introduction (East & West)
- Yin Organ Cleansing & Nourishing Exercises
- Yang organ Cleansing & Nourishing Exercises
Wuji Qigong Meditations
- 1-4 meditation – Grounding and Nourishing
- 1-10 Mediation – Preparation for worthwhile activity
- Introduction to Healing Meditations
PDF documentation will be provided in advance for students to review prior to and after each session to facilitate the learning process. Documentation will include:
- Links to existing videos covering Joint Exercises
- Yin / Yang Organ Anatomy & Energetic Fundamentals
- Meridians and Key Points
- Links to videos outlining Yin / Yang Organ cleansing and nourishing exercises
- Links to guided audio meditations
- General: $285
- Members: $255
- Early-bird through 9/6: $255
We’re sorry, but we don’t offer refunds or account credit on workshops or trainings.
This workshop will be conducted in-studio and online via Zoom. Password and instructions will be sent privately to registrants 30 minutes before workshop begins.
4 hours 30 minutes
Practice & LectureOnline & In-Studio